Director, Data Science & Digital Attribution MarketShare
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions. We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and deliver unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
We pride ourselves on a track record of developing ground-breaking innovations in predictive analytics and software, and delivering insights that exceed client expectations, which has led to continued growth and long-term client relationships. MarketShare is currently powering marketing and media insights for many of the Fortune 500 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world. We have helped direct over $100 billion in marketing spend for clients in over 45 countries and all U.S. DMA's.
MarketShare team has grown worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
MarketShare provides a unique opportunity for professionals seeking to develop and grow their skills in marketing analytics, development of business insights from data, and project management through intensive client engagements and ongoing firm development.
Director, Data Science
We're searching for an experienced Director of Data Science with a passion for digital analytics to lead MarketShare's research on attribution, optimization and other advertising analytics modeling problems. You will be a key leader on the team that develops and optimizes actionable analytics solutions to help our clients address their marketing challenges such as marketing effectiveness, ROI, brand equity impact, channel effectiveness and pricing.
- Methodology development: Contribute to MarketShare's portfolio of internal tools and client facing products providing new analytical functionality and process efficiency gains
- Enhance MarketShare's digital analytics thought leadership.in related data-mining and big-data analytics applications, and optimize prototyping of analytics capabilities for digital attribution and digital ROI based on transaction-level click-stream data
- Integrate click-stream analytics into aggregate level modeling and optimization for true on-line/offline marketing portfolio management, the foundation of the MarketShare 360 product
- Ensure rigorous quality control over data, analyses, metrics
- Collaborate regional marketing analytics teams to ensure alignment on project prioritization, actionable insights and analytical/technical best practices
- Interdisciplinary work: interact with multiple teams across the firm to provide and improve our end-to-end solution: Data Management, Optimization, Strategy consulting and Engineering
- Work closely with the science and modeling team as well as engineering to facilitate implementation of new analytics capabilities
- Willing to participate in industry forums, collaborating on R&D initiatives and developing innovations and IP in digital analytics.
What We Look For
As a company developing innovative and ground-breaking solutions for our clients, we recognize that candidates from distinct backgrounds may be a good potential fit. Our ideal candidates possess a combination of professional work experience in marketing analytics, especially marketing/media mix modeling, predictive analytics, or financial analysis.
Must Haves: (please highlight your experience specifically with digital media mix and digital attribution modeling and analytics, as these are required for this role)
- Experience in digital Media Mix
- Thorough understanding of digital metrics and 3-5 years of experience in digital attribution analytics
- Experience in applying Data Mining, Machine Learning, and Statistical techniques to solve large-scale information retrieval, online search, online advertising, marketing optimization, problems
- Pragmatic, hands-on with large datasets, ready to expand her technical influence.
- Able to communicate well with colleagues from other technical disciplines
- Master's degree or above (preferred) in Data mining, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics background
Outside Recruiters: Please do not contact MarketShare Employees with unsolicited resumes
||Los Angeles, CA 90025 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED