Director, Enterprise Application Management UnitedLex Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
The Director, Enterprise Application Management role is responsible for the strategic management, success, stability, and growth of the UnitedLex application ecosystem. This includes the management of resources dedicated to overall Application System Management. This role is critical to ensuring an integrated and forward looking approach to enterprise application management, which is critical to the overall success of the business.
Assure the strategic integration of applications and infrastructure to make the most of our technology investments.
Develop and maintain standard operating procedures to ensure the best functional performance of the applications.
Ensure that SLAs are established and upheld, and that escalated issues are handled appropriately.
Direct and manage the human resources responsible for supporting and growing the UnitedLex application ecosystem, including:
- Defining and measuring KRAs and KPIs for direct reports, and assuring this is done for all resources in the department;
- Sharing regular feedback with employees regarding performance and addressing issues as necessary;
- Acquiring, managing, and developing quality employees.
Own the annual budgeting for Enterprise Application Management, including:
- In collaboration with other departments, develop annual budget that accurately captures the spend requirements for the budgeted period; and
- Regularly review budget-to-actual performance, and work to adjust as necessary;
Serve as a key driver for the UnitedLex technology roadmap and overall strategy, including:
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements;
- Forecasting technology requirements;
- Advise Executive team regarding technology options, including costs/benefits, and recommended strategies
- Develop business cases for technology purchases, and win approval for technology spend initiatives;
- Demonstrate value of purchases at project conclusion
Engage directly with delivery teams and clients to gather requirements, develop custom solutions, and ensure client satisfaction with delivered services and solutions.
Experience and Skills
5-7 years of proven experience managing individual employee day-to-day task execution and directing the activities of manager-level employees responsible for specific elements of application management across the enterprise.
5+ years of experience serving in a technical lead role, specifically related to SQL database administration, SharePoint, infrastructure management, performance monitoring, and issue identification and resolution.
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business, or commensurate experience.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills to deliver engaging, informative, and well organized presentations.
Ability to champion a collaborative team approach, leading teams to solve business challenges with a positive and professional attitude.
Litigation Support experience and domain expertise preferred, and Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) designation is strongly preferred.
Excellent customer service skills in working with both internal and external requests.
Support the organization's Mission and Values statements.
||Overland Park, KS |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED