Director of Business Development, Public Sector Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Location: Candidate must be located in the Washington DC area.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- You will be responsible for Managing Business Development Staff & Programs â€" Manage a team of four Business Development managers focused on driving Splunk into government programs via system integrators as well as directly to the government agencies
- Splunk Sales Management for System Integrator Sales Account Manager â€" Manage a team of two â€œSell Toâ€ sales reps focused on selling Splunk to system integrators and federally focused Managed Service Providers (MSP)
- Manage Channel and Value Added Reseller Ecosystem â€" responsible for managing a team of two Channel/VAR Reps who recruit, develop and grow partner relationships that drive incremental public sector revenue
- Be a Part of Public Sector Management Team â€" contribute and provide strategy, leadership and direction as part of the senior management team of Splunk Public Sector
- Minimum 10+ years of Federal sales experience and/or within partner community.
- 4+ Years of direct enterprise software Business development experience
- Strong experience working with Partners including System Integrators and VARs (identifying joint and new opportunities)
- Technical acumen with the ability to relate it with business value
- Comfort with an enterprise and transactional sales model
- Must have previously managed a sales team.
- Must have familiarity with consultative selling methodologies.
Education: Got it!
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree; MBA a plus
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 4,000 customers in over 80 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 600 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO and sick leave. Our work environments vary by location however we believe in hosting amenities and fun activities to fuel our energy. You may find fully stocked micro kitchens, catered lunches on Mondays and breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer and â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
||Candidate must be |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED