Director of Content and Publishing Eventful
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Eventful is seeking an experienced professional to develop and execute its content and publishing strategy. This is an incredible opportunity for a professional who is passionate about online merchandising and digital content strategy to lead the content execution for the world's leader in local event and entertainment discovery. This newly-formed position will be responsible for crafting Eventful's editorial voice and content selection process and executing the content strategy alongside a small team of content managers and editors which the Director will hire, train and manage. The Director of Content is a key role which will work closely with all senior management and have an active hand in shaping Eventful's consumer engagement strategy.
- Establish and maintain thorough understanding of Eventful's audience and their content preferences through market research and segmentation analysis
- Develop strategies which evolve Eventful's content selection, editorial voice and publishing strategy (across online, email and mobile) to optimize value for consumers across key segments
- Apply online merchandising principles and analytics define and optimize content strategy and execution, based upon driving key user engagement KPIs across email and online platforms
- Hire, train and manage a small team of editors and content managers to execute the content and publishing strategy
- Continuously optimize the strategy and execution via statistical and quantitative analysis of key user engagement and user satisfaction metrics
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in content management, web/email publishing, editorial management
- Expertise in developing content strategies and managing teams of content, publishing or editorial professionals
- Analytical, quantitative approach to testing, measuring and optimizing the impact of content on user engagement and user satisfaction
- Multi-platform (online, email, mobile) experience preferred
- Bachelors degree required; graduate degree preferred.
||San Diego, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED