Director of Marketing MarketShare
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions. We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and delivers unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing. The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
We pride ourselves on a track record of developing ground-breaking innovations in predictive analytics and software, and delivering insights that exceed client expectations, which has led to continued growth and long-term client relationships. MarketShare is currently powering marketing and media insights for many of the Fortune 500 companies, leading ad agencies and large media conglomerates around the world. We have helped direct over $100 billion in marketing spend for clients in over 45 countries and all U.S. DMA's.
MarketShare team has grown worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
Director of Marketing
Location: SF Bay Area or L.A.
The role of the Marketing Director is to grow our business by driving near and long term demand including but not limited to getting the MarketShare message out through thought leadership, building prospect interest and engagement, and ensuring that we are visible and attractive in key industry circles. This is a hands-on guerilla marketing position where the right candidate will roll up their sleeves and dive into all aspects of the business, but will also be supported by Marketing Managers and other resources. Think of it as being a "player/coach" on the marketing team.
This position reports to the EVP Americas, and works closely with the CEO and Executive Committee to:
- Build the strength and value of MarketShare's brand
- Develop and coordinate global and regional programs across MarketShare's offerings
- Integrate elements of product marketing as well as industry/vertical marketing
- Develop effective strategies to communicate MarketShare's brand, products and solutions/results/outputs to marketers, influencers, prospective employees, and investors.
- Develop a library of case studies, company presentations and website and social media content
- Manage our PR activities in executing a media relations program to keep MarketShare in the headlines.
- Secure presence at key marketing events and programs.
- Support the sales team with message, materials, and event management.
- Contribute to the culture of MarketShare.
What We Look For
Our ideal candidate will have significant experience in a B2B environment, experience with marketing analytics, technology and Saas products. You will have proven ability in marcom, PR, events, and sales enablement. You will be bright, capable, fast on your feet, all about execution. You may have learned discipline and process in a large company environment, but found you could have more impact, and deliver bigger and more effective results in a high growth entrepreneurial environment. Your specialty is effective guerilla marketing, and you have a determined, hard driving, desire to surpass even your own expectations.
- 8-10 years of progressively expanding marketing responsibilities in B2B environments. Saas products a big plus. (Please highlight B2B experience, target market and product solutions offered)
- Strong familiarity with the use of analytical methods and tools; ideally with respect to measuring and improving marketing returns.
- Demonstrated marketing, marketing strategy, PR, and sales support skills across multiple industries, within the marketing functional area.
- Demonstrated experience in managing corporate, technology product, and industry vertical marketing efforts in an integrated way.
- High level of ambition, passion for and experience with the latest social media and technology solutions, outgoing, relationship-minded, connected.
- Successful track record growing brands through the successful definition and execution of marketing programs.
- Hands-on person who can effectively direct others, but is also very adept and comfortable at getting things done.
- Strong ability to diagnose needs and solve problems independently. Have a sense of urgency and a willingness to dive in to figure stuff out without waiting for much direction.
- Advanced proficiency with software tools such as Excel to gather, assess and organize information and PowerPoint to build presentations.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt, be flexible and nimble in terms of work planning.
- Experience in digital marketing and or analytics a plus.
Outside Recruiters: Please no contact
||Los Angeles, CA 90025 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED