Director of Marketing FlyCleaners
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Specifically, the Director of Marketing will:
- Work with management team to plan and implement creative marketing from concept to completion
- Responsible for managing and maintaining marketing budget
- Source appropriate media opportunities ranging from traditional to out of home media
- Create and update copy for web, print, radio, etc.
- Manage all social media pages and constantly find new platforms, keeping up with current trends and constantly growing fan base
- Coordinate and book events including: promotional events, trade shows, community events, etc.
- Manage all press efforts from press release creation to press outreach
- Maintain strong relationships with media, bloggers, etc.
- Assist in the collection of customer response/satisfaction information & data across multiple channels
- Research new marketing opportunities, stays current and reports on industry trends, including new opportunities and competitor capabilities
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3 years prior related experience in book marketing
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Media buying experience preferred
- Fluency in online participation, including social networks, website and blog outreach, daily website maintenance
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with local, consumer or service based marketing campaigns preferred
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills (includes ability to use tools such as Excel)
- Strong interest in marketing and /or consumer experience optimization.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Strong team-orientation
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently & work in a fast-paced environment
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Your life is modern, sleek and humming along but when it comes to cleaning your clothes, it's still the same old process. Whether you're wasting away in the laundromat, rushing home to catch the cleaners before they close or lugging your wash n' fold down the block, the whole thing just seems so...dated.
FlyCleaners is going to bring dry cleaning and laundry into this century in a way that fits with the way you live...now. Angel Investors All Jobs: at FlyCleaners
Support FlyCleaners with Social Media services