Director of Operations Ryan Herco Products Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
The Director of Operations will lead the overall operational function of the Company?s 30+ warehouse locations from both a strategic and tactical perspective. This key management position will be charged with:
1. Developing and implementing operational supply chain strategies.
2. Developing and optimizing solutions for efficient inventory management.
3. Delivering outstanding service to both external and internal customers.
4. Developing budgets and forecasts by branch and managing a full scope P&L.
5. Developing key performance indicators for meeting inventory, service and cost objectives.
The role is primarily responsible for end to end operational value solutions, warehousing, operations, supply chain infrastructure and transportation logistics. The role will also be expected to manage different compliance programs such as safety, customer requirements and continuous improvement initiatives.
The Director of Operations will lead change and performance across the network, in conjunction with the regional leadership teams that operate and execute daily. The role will also manage specific sites within the network.
Accountabilities and Decision Making Authority
1. Oversees day to day flow of materials and products in a fast paced, multi-site growing organization.
2. Responsible for order fulfillment, warehousing, distribution processes and procedures including equipment and technology solutions.
3. Manages a fleet of material handling equipment, and recommends improvement initiatives to achieve future capacity and growth requirements.
4. Identifies and manages key performance indicators and drives the design, development, implementation of distribution solutions for customers through analyses relating to sales, volume, payroll, capital expenditures and other operational factors.
5. Effectively communicates to employees and managers in other functional areas of the business to facilitate decision making.
6. Drives standardization to ensure efficient product flow and to develop strategies to meet product demand.
7. Effectively aligns short term objectives with long term company vision to ensure network optimization.
8. Manages all aspects of distribution partner selection, contract negotiation, service level agreements and supplier relationships.
9. Ascertains industry best practices to identify new and/or unique programs to differentiate the Company within the marketplace and drive customer satisfaction.
10. Serves as liaison to all internal and external partners for operational activities.
11. Participates in the management?s development of plans and management of results.
12. Develops and manages an annual budget.
13. Maintains a high level of morale through effective communication and interaction within the distribution centers.
14. Maintains safety and accident prevention programs to ensure a safe work environment.
Work Experience and Education
- 10 years plus experience in business/leadership roles
- 5 to 8 years of industrial distribution/warehousing, logistics planning and/or inventory management in a multi-site distribution system
- Four year degree preferred, will allow experience to substitute for education
- Advanced degree a plus
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to accomplish tasks/goals through delegation
- Able to multi-task
- Demonstrated history of success and a history of high performance accomplishments
- Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access).
||Burbank, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED