Director of Talent Acquisition Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Human Resources | San Francisco, CA, United States
GREE International, Inc.
We are looking for a Director of Talent Acquisition to join our HR team to help our company growth. The ideal candidate will have extensive recruiting experience on multiple levels of positions with proven leadership and operations skills. You will primarily be responsible for development and implementation of effective recruitment strategies and processes.Â
- Develop and execute strategic hiring plans, processes and policies to achieve company hiring demand.
- Lead recruitment efforts including company branding, social networking, campus relations and employee referrals.
- Assess current recruiting programs and develop new plans, events and campaigns to build candidate pipeline.
- Identify and lead career development for a recruiting team of highly motivated professionals.
- Manage recruiting operations and systems.
- Manage relationships and contracts with vendors including search firms.
- Develop and manage recruiting metrics to measure productivity and ROI.
- Compile and analyze recruiting and retention data to identify opportunities for improving processes and operations.
- Partnering with the management team to determine hiring needs and evaluate operational capabilities.
- Work closely with Business, Finance and HR Functions to forecast, develop and drive achievement of the workforce plan.
- Monitor and manage recruiting budget to meet cost per hire goals while maintaining high level of quality.
- Minimum of 10+ years of recruiting or related experience, 5 as a Manager
- Demonstrated success in recruiting in a highly aggressive and competitive market
- Experience in creating talent acquisition and workforce planning strategies
- Exceptional, outgoing interpersonal and people management skills
- Experience leading a team/managing direct reports required
- Direct experience in a high tech company preferred
- Strong organizational and teamwork skills, and flexibility to handle uncertainties
- Proven analytical ability
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks
- Experience with Jobvite ATS preferred
- Experience with social media and/or strong knowledge in the gaming or mobile industry is a plus
||San Francisco, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Administration / HR|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services