Director, Product Marketing ReputationDefender
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overall:
This is a great opportunity to work at one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley that is generating significant revenue, has world class management, has raised over $60 million in funding and is playing in an exploding market segment. If this excites you, we?d love to meet you!
Do you have a passion for creating power marketing experiences that impress consumers and businesses? Do you like working with high quality professionals in the areas of marketing, design and engineering? Do you possess the creativity needed to develop marketing experiences for awesome new products in the rapidly growing consumer and business online reputation space? Reputation.com is looking for a product marketing professional with these skills. Your responsibilities would be to define, build and manage a world class portfolio of marketing experiences across a variety of channels for the industry leader in the online reputation management space.
As a Product Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing experience for Reputation.com. You will craft the creative strategy, messaging and positioning for Reputation.com consumer and business services. You will create and deliver creative and innovative communications & content (website experiences, presentations, whitepapers, sales collateral, blogs and videos) to sell the value of Reputation.com services. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Reputation.com?s services in the market
- Ownership of Reputation.com?s corporate website
- Content creation ? manage the development of all marketing and sales collateral. Content includes web collateral, presentations, whitepapers, blogs, videos, press releases, etc.
- Sales enablement ? produce sales collateral that communicates the value proposition of our services to prospective customers
- Market intelligence ? be the expert on the Reputation.com target market and how to best message to those prospects
- Be a positive contributor to ?the team? in order to maximize Reputation.com?s short and long term revenue targets
- 8+ years of product marketing experience in small business and/or consumer products. Experience with software solutions beneficial but not required.
- Bachelor?s in business or technology, MBA preferred
- Very strong written and visual communication skills, samples of previous work will be requested
- Strong creative skills to drive the development of marketing creative (you don?t need to be a designer, but you need to be able manage a creative team to produce a superior marketing experience)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to find creative solutions to challenging problems
About Reputation.com (http://www.reputation.com):
Reputation.com?s mission is to empower individuals and businesses to control their privacy and reputation online. Formerly ReputationDefender, Reputation.com was founded in 2006 and is the pioneer of online reputation management solutions. The company is recognized by World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer 2011 for its global technology leadership and innovation. The privately held company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, has an office in Germany and serves customers in more than 100 countries. Reputation.com is funded by Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, JAFCO and Floodgate. In July 2011 Reputation.com Raised $41 Million Series D Financing Led by August Capital this Funding Supports Reputation.com?s Growth of a New Ecosystem of Digital Control.
The Reputation.com team culture is customer-focused and fun: we pride ourselves on creating challenging and independent work opportunities for employees at all levels. We work hard and we play hard too.
Reputation.com is an equal-opportunity employer and offers competitive compensation and benefits for well-qualified hires.
||2694 Middlefield Road |
Redwood City, CA 94063
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED