Director - Professional Services, APAC Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Professional Services Director (Enterprise Software Solutions) [Ref: HK-PSD]
Responsibilities: I can do that!
- Customizes and delivers education services to Splunk customers.
- Designing and performing customer deployments and delivering training classes for Splunk's largest customers.
- Scope deployment projects in collaboration with sales.
- Manage and deliver the projects onsite while maintaining clear and detailed communication with sales, support and the customer team.
- Leverage your experience to contribute solutions you develop in the field to Splunk product documentation, customer demos and Splunk Base.
- Work closely with line managers and product specialists to identify the specific training needs and design customized programs for our sales force both in APAC.
- Lead in the scheduling, management, and delivery of Partner Services projects.
- Work with other managers and directors to develop strategies and process improvement opportunities in scheduling, deployment, and billing of consulting engagements.
- Ensure consultant work products and deliverables are of the highest quality to meet client satisfaction.
- Manage technical, business, and/or personnel aspects of consulting engagements and assist in sales efforts both with existing clients and prospective ones.
Requirement: I've already got that!
- Exposure in working with the sales channels in APAC
- 15+ years' experience in professional services and support roles for enterprise IT software, with at least 3 years' experience at successful startups and 5 years in managing the PS team
- Management experience to include
- Personnel management
- Budgetary and financial reporting
- Coaching and mentoring
- Recent experience working with large customers and managing enterprise software deployment projects is a MUST.
- Experience in successful startups in the areas of systems management, log management and security is strongly preferred.
- A broad understanding of common enterprise applications, especially in the areas of security and finance
- Able to quickly understand and interpret customer problems and navigate complex organizations.
- Effective at communicating clearly to technical and business audiences.
- Experience supporting large scale deployments and performing integration work through multiple product releases.
- Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency, and able to set, communicate, and meet aggressive deadlines and milestones
- Self-motivated and self-educating, yet willing and able to work collaboratively with both customers and fellow Splunkers
- Strong experience administering and monitoring enterprise operating systems, including Linux, Windows, and Solaris
- A broad background in technical infrastructure, including servers, networking devices, and storage is very desirable
- Consultants are subject to a background check on a project by project basis
- Experience as Corporate trainer is a MUST
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese as well as Mandarin.
- Travel required: 80% - 100%
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, computing related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Has obtained one or more industry recognized certifications (OCP 10g/11g, MySQL 5.0; Java SE 6; CISSP; CISA; MCTS, CPIM).
- Strong business and technical acumen
- Able to communicate effectively to technical and business audiences
- Well organized with a healthy sense of urgency
- Able to set, communicate, and meet aggressive deadlines and milestones
- Driven, motivated, and a team player
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 500 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
We offer attractive and competitive salary & benefits package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Benefits includes but not limited to Health Care, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, stock option, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 3 weeks of PTO, paid sick leave, catered lunches on Monday etcâ€¦
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED