Director Sales, Eastern Region Transpond
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Role
Transpond is looking for experienced sales executives with enterprise software sales experience to sell the Transpond Platform to Media and consumer brands in-house marketing departments, Advertising Agencies, Public Relation Firms, Media Buying Services and other specialized marketing firms.
Our ideal candidate has a passion for social media personally and a proven track record professionally of selling to enterprise customers. Our ideal candidate is able to juggle many different opportunities at the same time in order to successfully build a large and sustainable pipeline. This requires a candidate with meticulous, disciplined follow up to leads provided by organic lead generation and from your constant relationship building with partners to find new opportunities. The candidate must also be able to self-prospect to uncover new business with existing contacts.
Transpond is only looking for motivated self-starters who want to succeed and work with the best.
- Prospect, negotiate and close sales to medium and large Agencys in market for social media marketing solutions.
- Bright, charismatic, inspirational with the ability to win credibility internally and externally with clients.
- Must be able to work in a strong team environment
- Strict attention to detail and ability to prioritize and to focus on multiple tasks in a high pressure environment.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and deliver The Transpond solution effectively.
- Manage software license sales and services renewals.
- Build and manage an accurate pipeline of business for forecasting purposes, collaborating with both the Vice President of Business Development and Marketing and the CEO.
- Respond to, filter and qualify incoming inquiries, developing a sales cycle driven independently or in association with others.
- Work with, learn from, and contribute to a fast-moving technology-focused company.
- Maintain positive business relationships with existing clients.
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years experience of sales and/or account management experience, preferably in the online marketing services industry (online Media, social media, search marketing, email marketing).
- Demonstrated success in consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Cold Call Expert- Makes multiple cold calls daily to grow the current pipeline & new business opportunities.
- Must be skilled in analyzing potential revenue-generating opportunities, along with creating proposals/presentations for internal and external clients.
||21 Stillman Street |
San Francisco, CA 94107
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED