Director Strategic Accounts LitePoint
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Division365 - LitePoint-LitePoint
Employment CategoryRegular Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops a holistic view of identified strategic accounts as they relate to potential LitePoint business opportunities
- Identifies the strategic direction of the account and the value that LitePoint can offer to the contribute to the continued success of the account
- For carriers understand their process for qualification of new phones on their network, and how LitePoint can contribute to this process
- Identifies all key individuals in the account and identifies their priorities and roles
- Matches up LitePoint people to each key individual
- Work closely with the Account sales manager and the Director of Worldwide sales in all these efforts
- Assist the Account Sales manager in developing the Strategic Account sales plan
- Assist the Director of Worldwide sales in understanding the overall account
- Assist the VP of Sales in establishing close relations with top level management in the account
- Does not own the account. Account Sales manager owns the account and all activities need to be fully communicated and transparent to both Account Sales manager and Director of Worldwide sales
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
10+ years of sales experience.
Experience in developing and executing strategic account plans.
Excellent presentation, written, and verbal skills.
Exceptional interpersonal skills to develop trusting relations with key customers
Ability to foster cross functional working relations
Ability to self-manage time.
Experience in test and measurement or contract manufacturing.
Ability to travel up to 35%, including international.
LitePoint is the leading provider of test solutions for the world's leading manufacturers of wireless modules and consumer electronics including smart phones, tablets and PCs. We are a Silicon Valley company founded in 2000 and our products have been used to optimize and verify the operation of over 1.75 billion wireless devices worldwide. In 2011 LitePoint was acquired by Teradyne, the leading supplier of automated test equipment used to test semiconductors, wireless products, data storage and complex electronic systems. In 2011, Teradyne had sales of $1.4 billion and employs approximately 3,200 people worldwide.
||575 Maude Court |
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED