Dispensing Technician - Auto - 3rd Shift - 1 year project position Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
JOB OBJECTIVE: To assist in the filling of various product components with emphasis in use and maintenance of the automated dispensing equipment.
1. Setup and operation of the automated dispensing, capping and labeling equipment.
2. Documentation of processes and batch records.
3. Maintaining and closing shop orders in the ERP system.
4. Assist in monitoring inventory of supplies needed for product assembly.
5. Maintenance of equipment.
6. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Use of a pallet jack.
2. Clean production area and equipment.
3. Assist R&D in the dispensing of new products for validation prior to new product launch.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Able to work quickly and accurately.
3. Competency in general math.
4. Good organizational and prioritization skills.
1. Prior experience in the operation of various types of filling and packaging equipment in a production environment.
2. Strong mechanical aptitude.
3. Previous computer experience.
1. Ability to work in a clean room environment.
2. Ability to move objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
3. Ability to stand for several hours at a time.
4. Ability to use computer and telephone equipment.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED