eDiscovery Operations Manager UnitedLex Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
Administrative and technical role, coordinating receipt, processing, and delivery of electronic data from the ePS team. Oversees work by processing specialists in the US.
- Based on instructions provided from ePS, document and execute electronic processing tasks, coordinating delegated tasks among processing specialists.
- Receive, inventory, and make available for processing electronic data from eDiscovery manager or Project Management team.
- Validate and deliver processing results from Operations team to Project Management team.
- Assist in the maintenance of project tracking documents.
- Analyze reports and conduct exceptions to ensure final product quality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application system and/or software problems.
Experience and Skills
- Experience leading project teams, or experience in a senior position in a litigation support department.
- Minimum two years of power-user experience working with Litigation Support Software such as Concordance, Summation, DBText, Relativity - creating, modifying, and exporting from such applications.
- Experience using electronic processing software such as LAW, Access Data, IPRO eCapture, Cricket, Discovery Cracker, Clearwell or similar product.
- Understanding of the EDRM.
- Experience with search technologies and tools, such as DTSearch
- Experience with programing and scripting languages like VBscript, Perl and C#
- Advance text editing skills. (UltraEdit)
- General understanding of relational databases, system architecture, and networking.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Coordinate work with multi-cultural teams across all time zones.
- Generate written and verbal processing instructions based on project specifications.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and handle or delegate multiple, detailed tasks.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
||Overland Park, KS |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED