EMEA Field Marketing Manager - London MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you a rising star in marketing looking for the opportunity to take your career to the next level? If you thrive in a high-velocity environment, love a good challenge, and are excited to own and drive marketing for a rapidly growing business across Europe, we'd love to hear from you. MuleSoft is looking for a well-rounded, strategic-minded marketer to craft and execute a winning field marketing strategy for our EMEA business. In this role you will work closely with Sales to understand their needs, mapping them against MuleSoft's key strategic objectives to drive a plan that delivers the greatest leverage and the best returns. This position is perfect for an experienced field marketer who's mastered the art of demand generation and is ready to take the next step in their career by leading marketing strategy and execution for a high-growth startup.
Position details and deliverables:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Craft and drive field marketing strategy for EMEA, in close collaboration with local sales team.
- Own and drive demand generation and online programs for EMEA, including localized webinars, direct email campaigns, online advertising, and other program.
- Own the strategy, planning, and project management of local events.
- Create and execute a content localization strategy and plan.
- Support the global PR program by identifying and crafting relationships with media outlets and agencies in the region.
- Provide selective support on field marketing activities outside of the region, including Latin America and Asia Pacific.
- A keen understanding of the enterprise software sales cycle and buyer
- Demonstrated impact in marketing programs management and/or demand generation
- An analytical mindset and metrics-driven approach to marketing
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously, keeping projects on-track and on budget
- Familiarity with marketing automation (e.g., Marketo) and CRM (e.g., Salesforce.com) tools
- 3-5 years of experience of executing marketing programs, preferably for a software or SaaS company
- A real team player, willing to roll up your sleeves and do whatever you can to drive the business.
- Experience with open source software a plus
- Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts & sick leave.
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, Sapphire Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services