Events Manager Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Guidewire's Events Manager has overall responsibility for the success of major Guidewire events including our annual user conference (close to 1,000 attendees) and Executive Summits. The events manager will need to excel at project management and have excelled in a similar position.
- Overall event management working with internal team and external agency to deliver high quality events
- Manage event budgets (preparation and tracking of actuals)
- Lead cross functional team to create agenda
- Work with internal and external speakers, and manage logistical requirements
- Manage email campaigns to drive attendance
- Manage internal promotions to provide the sales team with the tools needed to recruit attendees
- Contribute to content and manage logistics around speakers, dry runs, recording and pre- and post-promotion
- Build surveys to understand what customers want, then funnel that information back to the team
- 5-7 years' experience planning user conferences and executive level events in house
- Managed multi-faceted user conference logistics from planning through follow-up.
- Used Salesforce.com/Marketo to plan online, offline and email campaigns and track effectiveness
- Ability to hit aggressive deadlines while delivering high quality work
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services