Expert Consultant Eloqua Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Eloqua (NASDAQ: ELOQ) is the marketing system of record for modern marketers. The company?s cloud software, professional services and education programs provide marketers with the technology and expertise needed to help marketing drive revenue. More than 100,000 global users from companies both large and small, rely on the marketing automation power of Eloqua to improve demand generation and lead management while driving more qualified leads. Eloqua?s customers include AON, Dow Jones, ADP, Fidelity, Polycom, and National Instruments. The company is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia.
As an Expert Consultant, you will be expected to work in the Professional Services organization to deliver the Expert service to our customers.
Eloqua is seeking a passionate and talented Expert Consultant in San Francisco CA, Austin TX, Boston MA, Vienna VA or Toronto, Canada. This role is also open to Remote applicants.
A deep knowledge of the Eloqua product, CRM integrations and best practices in marketing are critical to being successful in this role. Additionally, strong skills in relationship building and managing multiple projects and people will be required.
Finally, as with any new service, you will be expected to work pre-sales with sales and solutions consulting, to help develop the right solution in a compelling way to help us win new customers.
Solution Design and Configuration (60%)
- Ability to facilitate a customer requirements process, and then work with the client to build out those requirements to our platform
- Ability to transfer knowledge of assets that have been built in the platform
- Ability to develop the necessary supporting documentation that allows the customer to understand and maintain any assets, programs or processes designed and delivered to them.
Client and Project Management (35%)
- Manage Client expectations and delegate share of work effectively to target 2/4 hours per week per client.
- Ability to effectively communicate ongoing progress to clients and management
- Run multiple Accounts and Projects
Sales Support (5%)
- Support the Sales and Account management articulate and explain the service to prospects and customers in the sales cycle.
- Exceptional client services and support skills.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and support skills
- Extremely high energy and stamina to perform consistently and at a high level in a very demanding environment
- Minimum of 1 year deep experience in Eloqua (full certification required)
- Proficiency with IT/software solutions design, configuration, and implementation
- Deep technology experience in B2B software, CRM and marketing automation is a very strong asset
- Post Secondary Education required
- University/College degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business is an asset.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED