Facilities Coordinator Purcell Systems Incorporated
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Category: Domestic
Ensure facilities and maintenance needs are met in support of a safe, productive working environment. Coordinate with contractors and vendors, schedule and/or conduct installations, preventive maintenance and repairs, and keep appropriate management personnel apprised of facilities-related issues.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Oversee facilities, utilities, maintenance, and repair needs and coordinate actions accordingly, which may include making repairs and conducting preventive maintenance directly or seeking a vendor to do the work.
2. Actively participate on the Company's safety committee. Ensure identified facilities-related safety issues are resolved in a timely manner. Conduct walk around tours to monitor condition of facilities.
3. Maintain safe and orderly appearance of building exterior, including removal of trash and used pallets and clearing and deicing walkways in the winter.
4. Support the implementation and maintenance of factory layout, including setting up maintenance area, ensuring contractors have access to building systems, and assembling and installing new benches and material handling carts.
5. Coordinate the operation and maintenance of heating, ventilating, air conditioning systems and their components in order to maintain comfort of occupants and promote efficient energy use.
6. Ensure chemical cabinets are maintained according to procedures and regulations and that all potentially hazardous materials are properly disposed of (e.g., paint cans, lock tight, sealants, etc).
7. Monitor and perform minor repairs, calibration of, and adjustments to air compressor, office furniture, electrical systems, and general production tools and equipment.
8. Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions. Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary.
9. Respond to building automation alarms and other emergency situations.
10. Coordinate and perform preventative maintenance and repairs on electrical systems, plumbing, furniture, bay doors, electronic door locks, etc. Perform janitorial duties as needed.
11. Direct the activities of vendors or contractors as it relates to building maintenance issues.
12. Maintain maintenance related records, including inspection reports and logs, repair work performed and costs of the work.
13. Construct cubicles and arranges equipment and furniture moves.
14. Complete other tasks, assignments, and projects as directed.
Education and Experience:
1. High school diploma required.
2. Minimum five years of related experience, preferrably in a manufacturing environment plus vocational training in maintenance, facilities management, or related field preferred
3. Forklift certification or ability to obtain it within 14 days of hire required.
4. Solid knowledge of facilities maintenance concepts and procedures as they pertain to office and production environment.
5. Mechanical aptitude with ability to resolve problems in a systematic manner
The incumbent will be notified of his or her work schedule. Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
The incumbent will work in both office and manufacturing environments. While in the production area, employees may be exposed to occupational hazards including, but not limited to, high noise levels, physical obstacles, exposure to chemicals, etc., and must wear appropriate safety glasses, hearing protection, clothing, and footwear in appropriate areas and follow safety practices. The temperature in the production facility fluctuates with changing seasons.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The job description outlined above represents the primary job duties and requirements of this position. It should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills, and is subject to change during the course of employment.
Location Spokane , WA
Minimum Experience (yrs): 5
Required Education: High School Diploma/GED
Benefits: 401(k) Plan
9 Company Paid Holidays
Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
Medical, Vision & Rx Insurance
Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
Short/Long Term Disability Ins.
Voluntary Life Insurance
||Spokane, WA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED