Financial Analyst - Channel Operations
USA, Alpharetta,13560 Morris rd
Sunday, June 02, 2013
Global Channel & Alliance Operations
Channel Operations Manager / Financial Analyst, Channels
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 12,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 75,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
This is a diversified role that will interface with internal cross functional teams, Channel and Alliance Management, Finance, and IT. From an operational perspective the Channel Operations Manager will be responsible for designing and building reports, dashboards and scorecards for both internal and external constituents, validating channel partner commissions, analyzing partner productivity, ad hoc reporting, and developing management presentations. From a programmatic perspective the Channel Operations Manager will be responsible for maintaining the Partner Data Warehouse and Alliance Partner Matrix
· Build spreadsheets and databases required to track and analyze partner activity against plans
- Create reports, dashboards, charts, KPIs and metrics related to partners on a scheduled and ad hoc bases using advanced excel and PowerPoint skills
- Track and manage maintenance & renewals, referral fees and payouts, program fees and renewals, pre-sales utilization.
- Conduct regular market segmentation analysis and market research to benchmark Infor Channel standards for commissions, MDF, program leveling, channel revenue, alliance partner influence, etc.
- Become the SME on Salesforce.com pertaining to data conversion, BI and ad hoc reporting related to partners
- Work with field marketing and IPN MDF Manager to track and report on marketing and sponsorship investments made by Infor and the partner.
- Assist in training Infor Channel and Alliance Managers on using Salesforce.com to add, manage and track their Partners
- Assist in creating Management Manuals and Templates as needed
- Work with product, sales and services departments to build, launch and enhance new Alliance Partner offerings
· Assume project management role for projects and initiatives related to channel and alliance financials.
- Communicate effectively with team members, alliance partners and other Infor functions or organizations
- IT interface for data sources used to extract data from multiple Infor systems
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business
- 4+ years of experience in a Business and Operations Manager role with very strong analytic skills.
- 3+ years of experience with advanced Excel skills (VBA Macro skills would be a plus), SQL, and database fundamentals (Microsoft Access and Microsoft SQL Server)
- Previous experience working within a Channels and Alliances Operations and/or Program Organization within the software industry
- Experience creating charts and graphs in Microsoft Excel using spreadsheets, BI tools, and external data sources.
- Experience creating, maintaining and modifying business related reports and dashboards.
- Attention to detail with excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written skills, with ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under set deadlines.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Modeling and BI skills
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Access
- Salesforce.com CRM
- Backoffice Systems
- Basic Web skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend