Global Helpdesk / Desktop Manager Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks, one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world, is building a world class IT organization and is looking for an experienced Global Helpdesk/Desktop Manager to add to the team. The position requires a seasoned and highly dedicated individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high growth environment. This person will be responsible for evolving and scaling the current team, processes and systems to deliver high-end services to the fast growing number of users across the world.
- Contribute to the overall IT Department's operational and strategic planning.
- Provide vision, strategy and direction for scaling the Helpdesk and Desktop services globally
- Implement new systems and processes to support the delivery of high-quality services, including delivery of Helpdesk and desktop services outside US in a 24x7 user environment.
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures, as required.
- Develop, manage, measure and report on key service-level metrics, including average response time, first-contact resolution rate, call avoidance, and end-user productivity.
- Strive for continuous improvement of the incident management process and integration with other IT operations management processes, such as problem and change management.
- Offer direct and indirect supervision of personnel with respect to day-to-day service-delivery.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and career development to employees, including setting performance goals and providing feedback.
- Build and own escalation processes
Education & Work Experience Required
- Proven experience managing global 24x7 Helpdesk and Desktop Teams in medium-sized (preferably fast growing) companies with several locations and a large population of remote employees.
- Experience growing beyond a traditional IT help desk role through integration with other ITSM tools including configuration management, asset management, software licensing and event management.
- Experience managing Global laptop deployments, ideally including Apple Macs, iPhones etc.
- Experience in determining and utilizing key performance indicators to drive improvements in the customer IT experience.
- Demonstrate ability to foster teamwork through the encouragement and building of mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members. Ability to facilitate teams, including managing conflict resolution.
- Directly and indirectly provide guidance, direction, and career development to employees, including setting performance standards and assessing performance.
- Able to proactively embrace and champion change.
- Possess administrative knowledge in order to prepare and maintain reports, budgets, and administrative records as required.
- Demonstrate active listening and communication skills with all levels of users.
- Able to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent related experience.
- 10-15 years of relevant professional work experience.
- ITIL Understanding or experience
||multiple, multiple |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED