Graduate Software Support Analyst, fluent Arabic speaking, Dubai Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Graduate Software Support Analyst, fluent Arabic speaking, Dubai
United Arab Emirates
United Arab Emirates, Dubai,203, Building No3
Wednesday, December 05, 2012
An exciting opportunity has arisen as we look to establish a support presence in the Middle East. The right candidate will form part of a small satellite team, but will be linked to a larger group within EMEA.
The Associate Product Support Analyst provides support to customers, answering questions on function and usage of product via the telephone and/or Internet; and conveys customer feedback to the product development staff. This position serves as primary support liaison between company and customer in a highly team oriented environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as primary support liaison between company and customer and documents incidents in required tracking systems.
- Proactively keeps customer informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability.
- Involved in any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting including remote desktop viewing through tools such as Webex.
- Responsible for appropriate referral to other support analysts, provides feedback to Development with guidance from mentor (more senior analysts) and liaises with other Departments.
- Focuses on developing knowledge in specific product suite or operating environments, Financials, Technical and Logistics.
- Contributes information to the Support knowledge base.
- Manages workload effectively following Global Support Procedures
Desired Skills & Experience
- Recent college / university graduates who are high achievers with a drive to succeed.
- Fluent Arabic is required, Spanish or French languages are advantageous although not essential
- Leadership roles in extracurricular activities.
- Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
- Good problem solving and analytic skills.
- Good writing and editing skills.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Able to provide oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
- Basic user of Microsoft Office applications with accurate typing ability.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent College Degree in either: Business, Computer Science, Math or equivalent technical or application work experience.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Comprehensive Training and Development programs
- Rewarding Careers
- Fantastic opportunity to work with the 10th largest software company in the world
- Work with Fortune 500 Companies
- Opportunity to work alongside recognized experts in the field
Send to Friend
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED