Graphic Designer Demand Media
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Creative | Santa Monica, CA, United States
We are seeking a strong designer to join our Creative Services team at Demand Media! This team member will work closely with our talented crew to create branded ad sales products, trade marketing collateral, and fulfill internal corporate creative tasks. The team is driven, dedicated, and fun, and we deliver creative and innovative design solutions in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Pre-sale ad design: work with our Market Development and Sales Teams to create intuitive rich media ad design concepts/mockups across our owned-and-operated sites - eHow.com, LIVESTRONG.COM, Cracked.com; and the IndieClick Network.
- Post-sale ad design: Design static ad products for sold campaigns on owned-and-operated properties and IndieClick Network sites; keeping in mind user goals and restrictions, latest web design trends, business goals, and application environment.
- Help manage Creative Services requests to provide cross-functional design support for ad sales, product, trade marketing, and corporate marketing teams. This typically includes web and printed collateral, presentation design, and internal/event branding.
- Work within and help maintain existing style and specification guidelines to ensure consistency throughout our media properties and branded collateral.
- Provide creative direction and QA support for sold ad campaigns and other design requests as needed.
- 3+ years of professional/web design experience
- Ability to create mockups of ad products and websites in Photoshop.
- Practical experience in Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat
- Presentation skills and experience in PowerPoint
- Familiarity with digital advertising and Rich Media Ad design trends and functionality
- Practical experience in print design and production
- Problem solving skills and ability to consider multi-departmental objectives
- Flexibility when incorporating design suggestions and critiques
- Willingness to learn new things and strong attention to detail
- Portfolio required
- Available to work full time in Santa Monica
- Most important: You are a smart, friendly, creative, flexible, and make-it-happen person
- Experience with video, photography
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Monica, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED