Graphic Designer TigerText
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
TigerText (www.tigertext.com) is the #1 leader in secure, real-time messaging. TigerText allows healthcare providers and businesses to create a private and secure mobile messaging network with their own smartphone. This controlled platform is HIPAA compliant and replaces the unsecured SMS text message that leaves protected health and other confidential information at risk. The speed, compatibility, and ease of TigerText increases workflow and employee satisfaction.
We are looking for a contract Graphic Designer who can work on average 15-25 hours a week for now. Ideally we are looking for someone who can become a full time Graphic Designer for us.
Duties may include:
- Creating marketing collateral (slicks, posters, flyers, etc)
- Weekly and daily Marketing emails using HTML
- Creative on our social media sites
- Publishing and creative on training materials/how to guides
- Creating assets (screenshots, phone images, pictures)
- PowerPoint presentations for Sales
- Creative for tradeshow booths
- Working within deadlines to get projects completed
What is in it for you?
- Be on the ground floor of a startup
- Excellent location near the beach or have some flexibility to work from home sometimes
- Fun, fast paced, laid back startup environment
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Degree in graphic design or similar highly preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Adobe Acrobat skills required
- Strong HTML background to help update website and send marketing emails
- At least 3 years as a graphic designer (preferred experience with a smaller company and/or technology company)
- Experience with graphic design for mobile is preferred but not required
Local Candidates Only (must be able to come into the office at least a few times a month)
Please provide a link to your portfolio with resume
TigerText, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
||Santa Monica, CA 90403 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
TigerText is the leader in secure, real-time messaging for health care, enterprises, and individuals. TigerText allows users to create a private and secure mobile messaging network with their own smartphone.
5 - 20M RaisedSelf Funded All Jobs: at TigerText
|Headquarters:||1310 Montana Ave|
Santa Monica,, CA 90403
|Company Profile:||TigerText is the 1 leader in secure, real-time messaging. TigerTextPRO allows enterprises to create a private and secure mobile messaging network with their employees' smartphones. This controlled platform is HIPAA compliant and replaces the unsecured SMS text message that leaves protected health information and other confidential data at risk.
TigerText allows Hospitals and Physician groups to create their own HIPAA-compliant mobile messaging network for physicians, nurses and administrators. TigerText gives Health Care Providers ultimate communication control over the messages they and their employees send, with features such as: Self Deleting Messages (both on sender and receiver handsets), Message Recall, and Forward Lock. TigerText works on all smartphone platforms and also has a desktop web interface.
Read more: http://www.crunchbase.com/company/tigertextixzz2VqWv1A1h
Follow us: @crunchbase on Twitter crunchbase on Facebook|
Support TigerText with Social Media services