GSA Contracts Manager UnitedLex Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
Contract Management for major and complex services type Information Technology contracts. Responsibilities include:
1. Generate Requests for Proposals in coordination with cross-functional stakeholders.
2. Integrated within the Procurement teams and in coordination with Legal, review third party proposals ensuring compliance with requested services and deliverables.
3. Third party supplier evaluation and final selection.
4. Outsourcing due diligence support, evaluation of transitioning third party agreements.
5. Execution and renegotiation of outsourced transitioned Third party agreements to include re-evaluation of terms and conditions, contract planning, key stakeholder coordination, renegotiation, contract redlining, and contract execution in coordination with Legal.
Sales Contracting (desirable):
1. Integrated within the Sales teams and in coordination with Legal, generate business terms and conditions for proposals using standard templates and generate bespoke language to suit an individual client solution.
2. Provide guidance and advice and proposal generation support as required for non-commercial proposal elements to include SoW, SLAs, Pricing, Licensing, etc. as agreed with sales teams.
General Contracting Responsibilities:
1. Unbiased risk assessment of proposals and contracts and, identification of risk mitigation strategies on behalf of Legal and Contracts/Procurement governance structure.
2. Customer and Supplier facing negotiations to include defining negotiation strategy.
3. Assist Legal with contract drafting and execution.
4. Ensure Corporate Governance (including Delegations of Authority) is adhered during proposal to contract process and ongoing contract lifecycle.
5. Ongoing contract lifecycle management including obligation management.
6. Contract change control.
Account and Relationship Management:
1. Process re-engineering and transformation into UnitedLex service delivery model
2. New service opportunities for UnitedLex
3. Operational relationship management and face the customer for delivery
1. Account-wide delivery according to agreed customer metrics
2. India integration and customer accountability for workflow and deliverables
3. First line operations escalation
4. Successful achievement of other customer requirements, e.g., audits, UnitedLex contractual obligations
5. Process documentation and quality control - formally agreed with customer
Experience and Skills
1. Excellent writing skills including proposal and contract drafting
2. Articulate and clear in communication, excellent negotiation skills
3. Strong trustworthy character, able to represent the true facts under pressure
4. Conscious of quality and accuracy, high attention to detail
5. Able to understand and create solutions for complex business issues
6. Strong and effective communicator, dispute resolution, executive interaction, customer and supplier negotiator, relationship management
7. Good business finance skills
1. Information Technology (IT) contracting
2. Software License Agreements
3. Complex service contracting to include Service Level Agreements (SLA), Statements of Work (SoW)
4. GSA Experience
2. Due diligence and transition in the outsourcing contracting cycle
||Overland Park, KS |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED