GSO-CSO-Intern-006 Plateau Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description:
Plateau Systems is the industrys premier provider of enterprise-class SaaS talent management suites designed to facilitate strategic workforce initiatives around learning, performance, compensation and career and succession management. Several of the world's most successful global organizations and government agencies including General Electric, the U.S. Air Force and Capital One Services and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) are using Plateaus award-winning talent management solutions to power strategic talent management initiatives across their enterprises. Plateau consistently earns top industry awards and accolades for consistently delivering superior customer satisfaction and best-in-class technology.
Plateau is seeking a Customer Support Intern to research and provide assistance to the Customer Support group within our Global Services division. The internship requires basic knowledge of general programming practices, enterprise software applications, database fundamentals and networking. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively with both internal and external clients.
Job Duties include:
- The support for both application usage and technical issues
- Troubleshooting customer problems to identify issues and defects
- Escalating issues and defects where appropriate
- Using CRM software to track internal and external customer interactions
- Facilitating communication of product and company information to the client
- Coordinating with other departments to identify defects and resolve issues
- Providing timely, detailed documentation of customer/partner interactions and issue resolution according to established customer support processes and tools
- Management projects and tasks that will enhance the support experience of customers
o Intern must be working toward a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other computer related field.
o Experience with Oracle database, network installations and troubleshooting preferred
o Excellent attention to detail
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills
o Excellent customer service skills
o Maintain an excellent attendance record
o Knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networking concepts.
||4401 Wilson Boulevard |
Arlington, VA 22203
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED