GSO-MSO-001-4-23-10- Managed Services Consultant Plateau Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED This is a perfect position for a hard-charging, motivated person with some IT/software consulting or experience to advance his or her career in Information Technology with an industry leader by commanding our attention with superior performance.
Job Duties may include:
- Hands-on support for Plateaus OnDemand Services offering; including application configuration, customer business decision support, basic requirements documentation and deliverable creation; and ongoing customer service and configuration support for customers signed up for Plateau OnDemand
- Writing simple database queries with initial training provided
- Modifying standard application reports to meet customer specifications using the Plateau Reports Designer interface, and with initial training provided
- Light editing of XML and HTML documents with initial training provided
- Coordinate activities of other Plateau team members to answer customer questions and resolve customer satisfaction issues
- May assist with basic project management duties, including schedule, budget and resource management for small and mid-sized customer solutions.
- Serve as general subject matter expert for Plateau talent management applications
- Coordinate with other teams within Plateau to manage all activities required for customer software upgrades
- Weekly customer status reporting to Plateau management and to assigned customers
- 1-2 years combined consulting experience or application administration experience
- Enthusiastic, reliable, and flexible individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- One year working experience with front-end technologies including XML, HTML, DHTML, SQL, and CSS
- Basic familiarity with/understanding of network architecture including hardware and software components
- Customer service/support or managed service experience
- Bachelors Degree preferred
Plateau is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes paid time off (PTO) and paid public holidays, generous health/life/disability insurance, stock options plan, retirement plan, and an annual employee profit sharing/bonus plans among other benefitsas well as a casual work environment and the opportunity to work among the industrys best in one of Americas fastest growing companies.
||4401 Wilson Boulevard |
Arlington, VA 22203
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED