GSO-TSO-003-3-26-10-Solutions Architect Plateau Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Duties include:
- Lead technical workshops with customers (onsite/offsite) as the technical expert
- Facilitate R & D tasks TSO Frameworks, Services Products .
- Contribute to implementation strategy of new technologies SaaS, Plateau Talent Gateway, Analytics, SOA etc..
- Ability to make sure processes are being followed within the project team
- Liaison with customers and participate in technical workshops
- Ability to lead a team (HQ and ODC) from a technical perspective and enabling effective communication between the team and the PM.
- Troubleshooting complex issues
- Keep the Customer Satisfaction levels high by providing timely services to customers with proper communication mechanisms
- Use Enterprise application tools to Design, develop, troubleshoot, debug and deploy software modifications/integrations for customers
- Provide technical expertise in modifying/customizing our software application for customers as well as integrating our application with other enterprise software applications
- Handle multiple technical tasks
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science or Engineering field with more than 5 years of demonstrable professional experience in Java/J2EE based server-side application development or masters degree with more than 3 years experience.
- Understands the principles of SaaS, SOA, Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Experience in Flex technology a major plus.
- Solid understanding of Java, JSP, Servlet, XML, Struts, Portals, Spring etc..
- Strong working knowledge of the Oracle 11g database, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures and basic SQL tuning.
- Experienced with Eclipse and OO Design tools (TogetherJ, Rational)
- Experience installing and configuring different web and application servers
- Good understanding of the JEE deployment process and the ability to build applications using automated tools like Apache Ant, Maven etc..
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of Tomcat
- Must have a good understanding of the Unix and Windows operating system
- Must have an in-depth and broad understanding of the latest technologies specially related to Security, Integrations, Portals/Portlets etc..
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Experienced in working efficiently with remote teams.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, while effectively managing priorities and communicating progress
- Must be able to obtain a government security clearance
Plateau is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes paid time off (PTO) and paid public holidays, generous health/life/disability insurance, stock options plan, retirement plan, and an annual employee profit sharing/bonus plans among other benefitsas well as a casual work environment and the opportunity to work among the industrys best in one of Americas fastest growing companies.
||4401 Wilson Boulevard |
Arlington, VA 22203
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED