GuidewireLive - Sales Consultant Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Customer Success / Solution Consultant, Guidewire Live Foster City, CA, United States Responsibilities: As a Guidewire Live Solution Consultant, you will work directly with our customers to ensure their success with Guidewire Live. You will work on a team that is highly motivated by customer retention, proactively reaching out to customers to ensure they are maximizing the value of Guidewire Live on a regular basis in their daily jobs. The Guidewire Live Solution Consultant will also work closely with the assigned account representatives to align customer expectations with application offerings, with marketing to ensure customer have the right level and quality of communication and training to use the apps effectively, and with development to provide feedback on new functionality or enhancements that will make customers even more effective.
- Support the initial sales and customer onboarding process
- Coordinate and perform product demonstrations for customers considering the product
- Work with appropriate departments (TBD who owns this) to proactively trackcustomer eligibility and ensure customers are aware of the Guidewire Live offering
- Perform initial training sessions with customers as the come on board.
- Provide demonstrations of newly developed products to existing client base.
- Develop and nurture close relationships with customers to drive increased adoption
- Work closely with customers across all levels of their organization to ensure all relevant people know about Guidewire Live and how they can benefit from the apps.
- Develop and execute customer success plans. This will likely include: training webinars, periodic onsite visits, and tracking and reporting on key metrics.
- Work with appropriate departments (TBD) to provide industry context and external perspective to help them interpret the information they are looking at within Guidewire Live.
- Provide feedback loop to relevant teams within Guidewire. This will include feedback for sales, marketing, operations, and development.
- Identify root causes and work with appropriate departments (TBD) to develop action plans in the event of low adoption.
- Ensure high customer satisfaction by formal and informal surveys and make adjustments to increase satisfaction based on customer feedback.
- Develop and maintain deep expertise of Guidewire Live, the available apps, and the technology platform.
- 5+ years work experience in a customer facing / consulting role (sales, sales consulting, consulting)
- 5+ years in Property & Casualty insurance with the ability to communicate clearly with customers at all levels with insurer claims, underwriting, and billing organizations.
- Experience with cloud deployed solutions and driving customer adoption and usage in SaaS environments.
- Excellent relationship building and management abilities.
- Exceptional critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills, including the ability to figure out how things should work, and to identify patterns and trends.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines in a sometimes fast paced environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies while supporting existing products
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple streams of work and prioritize job requirements accordingly
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for excellence.
||United States, PA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services