GW-Associate Business Development Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
As a Workday Medium Enterprise Business Development Manager, you will be the key conduit between Workday Sales and the customers they represent and Workday Enablement Operations. The ME Business Development Manager is responsible for aligning the solutions prescribed by Workday Sales with specific, quantitative customer metrics to provide costing information for a customerâs specific situation. You'll use your extensive experience and consultative skills to transition prospective customers from the proof part of the customer engagement process to the delivery part of our relationship. You'll employ effective selling strategies to successfully align the customer vision and Workday prescribed solution with Workday Enablement Operations. If you have a stellar Consulting sales track record, are a self starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then Workday is the place for you.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer/prospect, pipeline, and service forecast data.
- Communicate Workday Enablement Operations approach
- Conduct Enablement discovery sessions
- Develop Enablement solution options and validate Enablement scope with the prospect.
- Create and validate Enablement Project Plan and integrate it with the Customer Order Form
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Workday Enablement Operations.
- Develop project training options for prospects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Great presentation skills.
- Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of a Software as a Services (SaaS) architecture.
- Human Resource and Financials Application Experience.
- Proven ability to thrive and excel in a lean, fast-paced, dynamic environment with high performance expectations.
- Significant experience in leading large captures from inception through teaming and proposal development, to include customer requirements mapping and service engagement activities.
- Strong knowledge of vendors, products, and services in the Human Resource and Financial On-Demand enterprise application space.
- 3-5 years prior experience in Professional Service sales in an ERP environment.
- Previous ERP Consulting and Project Management experience.
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Team Player.
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services