GW-Dev Associate UX Designer Intern Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Workday UX team is bringing consumer style interactions to business processes. If you share our passion for simplicity and the belief that business applications should be strikingly better, this may be the place for you.Â We are looking for versatile designers who have the tools to work in a fast paced, design-focused environment. Become part of a UX team that thrives on sharing feedback and supporting each other.Â This position has the flexibility to work out ofÂ Workday's San Francisco office.
- Distill complex problems into simple and elegant user experiences for a range of target users and platforms including mobile and the Web.
- Creatively apply the best user interface design ideas of the consumer web to business applications.
- Create wireframes and prototypes to communicate your design concepts to a broad range of colleagues, customers and end users.
- Working knowledge of effective UX design patterns.
- Create innovative and cutting edge user interactions.
- Discover, evaluate, and document design patterns and standards.
- BA/BS or MS degree preferred in HCI, or related field.
- Creative thinker who can effectively innovate big ideas and execute on details
- Familiar with Web technologies such as HTML5, Flex and an appetite for learning more.
- A passion for UX knowledge. You love all things mobile, social, and cutting edge.
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping
- Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. technical developers, business leaders, and users.
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications.
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
Workday does not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us. Our supplier base is restricted to specified hiring needs. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and Workday will not be obligated to pay a referral or placement fee.
||Pleasanton, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services