Healthcare Product Marketing Manager Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job Description: That's a cool job! I want it!
As a Healthcare Product Marketing Manager , you will be responsible for globally driving the strategy, positioning, business development, field enablement and evangelism of Splunk with a strong focus on healthcare providers, insurance, medical devices and life sciences. The ideal candidate will have deep domain expertise in Healthcare IT along with strong technical skills. The position is based at Splunk's headquarters in San Francisco, California or satellite office in Cupertino CA.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Develop presentations, whitepapers, solution guides, technical briefs and other tools, to enable sales teams
- Design and deliver demos by working closely with technical product marketing and sales engineering teams
- Evangelize and demonstrate Splunk at conferences, tradeshows, to analysts and customers
- Connect market and technology trends with Splunk solution to drive positioning and messages for key use cases in healthcare
- Work with business development team to drive go-to-market plans with relevant industry partners
- Define new use cases in the context of healthcare specific data and build Splunk solutions to address them
- Support sales teams from a messaging and technical standpoint during sales cycles
Requirements: I've already done that or have that!
- 5-7 years of experience in Healthcare IT
- Experience and familiarity with IT management products and services
- Experience with networking, server, application and web technologies
- Experience in healthcare technology marketing and informatics a definite plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Requires travel â€" about 20% of the time
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative hi-growth environment
- Preferred location: Bay Area/Silicon Valley (near our corporate office)
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 4,000 customers in over 80 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 500 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
||Bay Area, AR |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED