Helix Marketing Manager Promega
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Tracking Code
JOB OBJECTIVE: Manage initiation, planning and execution of marketing projects for the Helix team to support to support global operations.
1. Lead all logistics, material, campaign/theme selection and development for Helix Kiosk marketing activities. Deploy Kiosk programs that create unique connections and values to our customers. Provide kiosk solutions that not only enhance the reagent acquisition process, but enable research and enhance science by providing connections and relevant research.
2. Lead marketing projects through planning, implementation, monitoring, communication, resource management and reporting. Develop and facilitate teams to accomplish projects. Work effectively cross functionally with product managers, branches and marketing teams to develop and implement Helix touch screen awareness, marketing & merchandizing campaigns for new product developments, existing product portfolios, and workflows. Define work scope, project plan, track/manage budgets, and monitor progress.
3. Identify metrics and measure effectiveness of tools and programs. Create and communicate metrics including ROI for all promotional programs. Provide consolidation and participate in regular review of KPM?s (Key Performance Metrics) information as required by senior management.
4. Develop and deliver communications about campaigns/promotions to and from global branches, FAS, and/or internal staff. To act strategically, tactically and to effectively work through internal and external barriers to effectively and efficiently drive Helix programs into the market place.
5. Grow and manage customer database (SLX) to utilize for targeted promotions to drive revenue. Manage processes for continual improvement of quality and quantity of data included in the Helix Promega Customer List. Develop processes and reporting for FAS to better utilize data for prospecting and closing sales leads. Network with FAS for tactics/best practices to maintain the highest quality/quantity customer database.
6. Network with FAS and customers to understand needs/motivators to use for developing the most effective promotions.
7. Coordinate Branch Helix promotion programs leveraging customer purchase information to drive revenue and growth in the Helix programs.
8. Develop plans and manage content for Branch promotion and program areas on external website.
9. Manage and coordinate pre-sales Helix demonstration inventories. Work with Product Managers and Branches to develop Helix tools supporting presales initiatives.
10. Generate pricing analysis and recommendations for pricing/price related promotions.
11. Effectively work on many complex and varied projects at one time, with priorities that change frequently.
12. Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
1. Support Management for special projects or duties.
2. Train sales/distribution on Helix branch promotional programs.
3. Develop and implement promotional customer qualification surveys. Report metrics from survey responses.
4. Travel as required.
5. Other projects as assigned.
1. Minimum 5 year?s relative marketing, product management, sales or related or business experience in Life Sciences ore related field.
2. B.S./B.A. degree in business, marketing, or related field.
3. Demonstrated ability to work on multiple detailed projects and assignments simultaneously and independently.
4. Financial understanding sufficient to evaluate cost accounting and return implications for potential projects.
5. High energy level with ability to take initiative. Self-motivated and capable to work independently on individual projects as well as team projects.
6. Proven experience in developing and implementing strategic marketing plans producing outstanding results. Proven effectiveness in communicating with all levels of management and staff, internally and externally.
7. Effective negotiator, facilitator and outstanding presentation skills. Ability to work with a variety of different departments or external collaborators. Manage and lead project team members toward achieving project goals.
8. Proficient in various computer applications including: word processing, spread sheet manipulation, database queries, Internet searches, electronic mail communication, electronic scheduler and web design/developing tools.
9. Ability to travel domestically and internationally 20% or more.
1. MBA preferred.
2. Advanced certification or degree in Marketing, Project Management and/or business.
3. Knowledge of financial components of net margins, profit/loss statements, budget processes.
4. Analytical or laboratory Instrumentation experience a plus.
1. Ability to move boxes up to 25 pounds.
2. Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
3. Ability to use computer and telecommunications equipment.
4. Ability to travel.
Promega Corporation is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
||2800 Woods Hollow Road |
Madison, WI 53711
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED