Help Desk Support All Covered
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description
All Covered, a division of Konica Minolta, is focused on enabling the success of small and medium-sized businesses through the effective use and management of technology. The company is the US industry leader in the provision of IT Services for companies with between 10 and 100 employees. Our company serves 37 of the top 100 cities in the US and has thousands of clients across every major industry.
Our comprehensive services, including network, server and desktop support, are delivered by a world-class team of technical experts. They possess a broad-based knowledge and take a vendor neutral approach. Our success with over 1,000 contracted clients has created a need for outstanding IT talent looking for exciting and lucrative career opportunities.
Our culture is based on a core team of professionals always striving to deliver the best solutions for our clients. We value honesty, enthusiasm, respect, ownership, excellence and a service oriented attitude. This culture is essential to our success, distinguishing us from our competition and enabling us to hire and retain the best and brightest people in this business.
The objective of the Service Desk is to contact for All Covered?s customers. The team is focused on working issues remotely for local client base. The Service Desk Representative is responsible for the creation, routing, scheduling and limited servicing of task/tickets initiated by customer requests.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
- Drive to meet and exceed organizational goals for:
- Cost per Contact.
- CSC Utilization.
- Customer Satisfaction.
- First Contact Resolution Rate.
- Employee Satisfaction.
- Average Speed of Answer.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills to provide phone support including: listening to the customer to gain an accurate understanding of the situation; being empathetic to the customer?s situation and having a sense of urgency to resolve the issue; producing accurate, detailed documentation at the client, problem and incident level; resolving conflict.
- Create, distribute and schedule tasks based on priority, required skills and time constraints.
- Focus on customer satisfaction and service delivery quality.
- Answer inbound calls/request in a timely fashion.
- Meet or exceed Service Desk Representative position Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Excel in the areas of:
- Remote support skills.
- Client service skills.
- Professionalism and punctuality.
- Technical competencies.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School/GED diploma and Information Technology secondary education and/or relevant experience.
- 1 year helpdesk/service desk, call center or network operations center experience.
- Within 6 months of hiring, earn an industry recognized certification in relevant desktop operating system(s) .
- Within 6 months of hiring, will complete customers service training as assigned by the Service Desk Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Functional proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
KONICA MINOLTA OFFERS:
- Competitive salary.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, life insurance).
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution.
- Excellent holiday/vacation plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Ongoing professional development training.
- Visible, exciting work supporting the sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D Committed to Affirmative Action.
All Covered is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner.
||Memphis, TN |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED