Infor is the third largest provider of enterprise applications and services, helping 70,000 customers in 194 countries improve operations, drive growth and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor offers deep industry-specific applications and suites, engineered for speed, using ground-breaking technology that delivers a rich user experience, and flexible deployment options that give customers a choice to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premises or both. For additional information, visit
JOB POSITION: HRIS Assistant
JOB LOCATION: Chicago, IL
JOB SUMMARY: The HRIS Assistant will be located in Infor's downtown Chicago office and will assist with all US HRIS transactional activities, reporting and SOX compliance. The ideal candidate will have exceptional attention to detail and have a general understanding of business processes and HR knowledge.
· Ensure HR data integrity and timely data input for HR transactions in HCM
· Collaborate with Payroll and Benefits on all data related items
· Assist with general employee inquiries
· Prepare and maintain employee files
· Produce HRIS reports and analyze data as needed
· Other responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's or Associate's Degree preferred
· 1 â€" 3 years business experience, HR or IT experience is a plus.
· Prior experience with HRIS and/or payroll systems, reporting and analysis, knowledge of HCM and/or Ceridian is a plus.
· Excel skills, proficient with Microsoft Office programs
· Attention to detail and effective time management skills
· Exceptional communication skills
· Work well with all employee levels across the organization
· Maintain the utmost confidentiality and conduct business with the highest level of integrity
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000
|Location:||Chicago, IL |