In the regional ICS organization, the Consulting Manager reports to the regional Practice Director, manages a team of functional consultants with the main focus of the role being project delivery. The CM drives project excellence & profitability on all client engagements within assigned territory, meeting client & business requirements, through maximization of revenue and management of a team of consultants. The CM supports Project Managers at Steering Meetings in the billable role of Project Executive. The principal KPI's are billed utilization, bookings & project performance. The CM works closely with ICS Sales in the sales process to define, sell & negotiate projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Build and maintain long term relationships with customers in the assigned territory.
· Support the License & Services Sales teams to achieve their bookings targets
· Negotiate with customers/prospects
· Work closely with ICS Sales to define the Statement of Work
· Actively contribute to and establish business developments plans for the assigned territory
· Acts as Project Executive, in a billable role supporting Project Managers.
· Manage a team of Functional Consultants with responsibility for team utilization, recruitment, retention, performance evaluation, competence development, coaching & team building.
· Achieve team & personal billed utilization targets
· Achieve objectives set by regional Practice Director regarding bookings & project performance
· Responsible for all activities surrounding the delivery of services, successful implementations, and overall client satisfaction within the assigned territory
· Seek additional revenue opportunities and negotiate contracts of work to maximize revenue generation
· Serve as escalation point for client issues and concerns.
· Resolve complex business problems.
· Oversee appropriate 3rd party project resources.
· Work closely with Competence Centre management on capacity planning, resourcing requirements for major projects & resource competence development plans
· Work closely with Resource Planning on scheduling of resources & staffing of projects
· Be a spokesperson internally and externally to support development and growth of the assigned territory
· Manage internal communication to employees.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience (,)
· Experience of successful implementation of large scale software implementation projects (E)
· Proven ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment (E)
· Proven ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external business relationships with various levels of management (E)
· Experience working with, and or coordinating the efforts of multiple parties (E)
· Experience in software industry or related industry including management experience (E)
· Knowledge of Infor company products and services (E)
· Knowledge of applicable industry terminology and practices (E)
· Ability to manage forecast / pipeline and reflect a true position with date driven deadlines (E)
· Line Management experience preferably in a shared service model (E)
· Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and planning skills (E)
· Excellent understanding of English (communication and writing) (E)
· Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and customer liaison (E)
· Professional appearance and presentation. (E)
· Bachelors Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience (D)
· Services sales experience and strong track record of overachievement on targets (D)
· Budget management experience; revenue and cost budgeting experience (D)
· MS-Office suite and various other software applications used as required (D)
· May required to work additional hours as required
· High levels of stress may occur periodically
· Ability to travel regionally, nationally and internationally as required
|Headquarters:||641 Avenue of the Americas|
New York, NY 10011