Image Processing Software Manager Skybox Imaging
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED About Us:
Skybox Imaging provides global customers easy access to reliable and frequent high resolution images of the earth that empower more informed, data-driven decisions, by designing and building imaging satellites and cloud services.
By combining the best and brightest people with a Silicon Valley culture of innovation, we hope to not only revolutionize the aerospace industry, but fundamentally change how people and businesses make decisions.
About the role:
As the Image Processing Software Manager at Skybox Imaging, you will lead a team of six highly-skilled algorithm scientists and software developers who are building custom image processing algorithms to produce vast quantities of remotely sensed imagery. This is a hands-on leadership role ? time split will be approx. 70% writing imaging algorithms, and the remaining 30% applying your people skills to manage your team, coordinate the development with other software teams, and provide updates to the executive team.
Skills and Experience:
Minimum of 4 years experience leading a software development team with demonstrated success shipping software
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Proficient in C/C++ programming and the software development process
Deep understanding of image processing and computer vision algorithms
Experience developing software in an Agile manner
||1061 Terra Bella Ave |
Mountain View, CA 94043
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED