THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Company Description
Certona has been selected again (as of 2013) as a Top Personalization Leader for five consecutive years (never been done before) on Internet Retailer's Top 500 Guide. This is something that we're all very proud of here!
Certona is the creator of Resonance, the market leading real-time personalization and revenue optimization platform for multi-channel retailers. Trusted by more than 250 top ecommerce sites throughout the world, Resonance increases average order value and revenue per visit by delivering individualized real-time content and product recommendations across all customer touch points. With seven patents pending, the "self-optimizing" system is powered by sophisticated neural networks and a portfolio of algorithms to deliver product, content, and promotional offers through multiple channels -- web, email, call center, point-of-sale, and mobile. Clients include the largest and most recognized online and multi-channel retail brands across all popular categories. For more information, visit www.certona.com
Mile High View:
Implementation Engineers are extremely valuable as they are responsible for the technical aspects of setting up new clients as well as supporting existing clients.
Ideal candidates would likely possess all the various technical skills listed below in each section, but we're very open to those that might have experience with the majority of skills listed in one section and/or the other. The key is that you have the drive and aptitude to learn the other skills as quickly as possible.
- HTML / CSS
- Familiarity with XML file structures and requirements
- SQL / T-SQL
- SQL Server stored procedures
- SQL Server Agent Jobs
- Integrate Certona technologies into client eCommerce platforms for new and existing client implementations.
- Interact cross-functionally with project managers, product management, developers, account managers, etc.
- Effectively interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Perform tasks associated with setting up, receiving, analyzing, processing, modifying, and troubleshooting xml and text based product catalog feeds from clients and loading their data into client specific SQL Server databases.
- Perform tasks associated with setting up, receiving, storing, and retrieving clickstream data between client websites and a SQL Server database.
- Perform SQL Server database configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting for product data feeds, live data collection, and other programmatic interactions with client websites and third-party eCommerce providers.
- Write rules as stored database procedures to receive data requests and filter appropriate responses in a client server architecture.
- Create and modify XSL transforms.
- Support pre-sales technical briefings to explain Certona technology to clients and help them prepare for implementation projects.
- Experience in e-Commerce website development
- Experience implementing enterprise level software - especially SaaS
- XSL transforms
- Web Service and JSON methodologies
- Object-Oriented programming languages or design
NOTE: Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As of 2012 San Diego-based Certona was selected four consecutive years as the Top Personalization Leader on Internet Retailer's Top 500 Guide. This is something that we're all very proud of here.
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: ABS Ventures All Jobs: at Certona Corporation
|Headquarters:||9520 Towne Centre Drive|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Company Profile:||At Certona, our vision is to intelligently optimize and personalize the entire customer experience for each individual across all touch points, including their web site experience, e-mail, mobile, in-store, call center and social networks.
As the Pioneers of Personalization, we're a dynamic company that's shaping the world of personalized product and content recommendations for social, mobile and ecommerce applications. Our employees love working here, mostly for the fast pace, rapid growth, fun people, and great benefits. Not to mention, we're only one block from the beach in beautiful Del Mar, California.
We offer a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to work with some of the greatest technical and creative minds in the industry.
Support Certona Corporation with Social Media services