Implementation Manager BestTransport
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Responsibilities:
- All aspects of implementing clients, shipper or carrier, from bringing initial projects on-line to maintaining them over time.
- Act as key contact for clients during implementation and for a period post implementation as determined by client requirements.
- Will understand capabilities of the BestTransport solution and advise clients on how to most effectively use BestTransport.
- Will advise clients on their own internal procedures or will help client recognize best practices as professed by BestTransport.
- Will make key day-to-day decisions to ensure project progress.
- Will identify and escalate additional opportunities for BestTransport to expend its revenue.
- Will fully document implementation
- Will add relevant entries into the Knowledge base to ensure FAQs for the implementation are fully addressed for other personnel.
- Will work with all levels of the BestTransport organization to ensure BestTransport is fully aware of the customers implementation and is fully prepared to support the customer once released from implementation.
- Work with the Product organization as required to define new functionality or to update/upgrade existing functionality.
- Perform testing to confirm functionality specifically requested by customers.
- Work independently without supervision
- Assure 100 satisfaction
- Practice Total Contact Ownership
- Assist with customer inquiries
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends and potential impact on BestTransport and its customers
- Will fully document implementation including, but not limited to, project plans and current and future state process maps.
- Will provide customer implementation contact updates to BestTransports case tracking software
- Will develop statements of work for customer driven enhancements and obtain sign-off from the customer
- Will work with BestTransports AR department to ensure the customer is properly billed for any revenue generating activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Two to five years in a significant support position in technology and services associated with logistics.
- Undergraduate degree required, graduate degree preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills in past positions
- Able to work under pressure and be able to prioritize workload
- Detail-oriented with a willingness to help others/ share knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to present technical concepts in common language
- Able to sit at desk to do computer work;
- Able to travel to customer sites and stay on site as required (up to 50 travel)
- Dress appropriately to conform with clients on-site requirements.
||Columbus, OH |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED