Implementation Specialist, Processing Services Greenway Medical Technologies
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED 1. Initiates the implementation stage for all new clients by explaining the process and scheduling training dates. Conducts all necessary training sessions.
2. Forwards EDI enrollment and sets reasonable expectation approval regarding enrollment as specified by trading partner agreements. Provides systematic status updates to client regarding approval, testing, and production during and after the implementation process until payer grants provider production status.
3. Promptly updates BPSS to reflect all tasks are addressed and completed regarding client?s implementation.
4. Closely establishes client relationship to fully understand and communicates the gaps in service deliverables to the department manager.
5. Proactively identifies the user documentation/revision requirements and helps the service department in accomplishing the task.
6. Suggests on-line edits or conducts further training to attain as few defects in claims data as possible.
7. Schedules re-training as noted by the support team to impart knowledge to respective clients.
8. Evaluates and identifies internal/external process or system limitations and communicates timely what is needed to make improvements.
9. Follows daily routine as indicated in GHN?s best practices service model.
10. Continually works toward increasing the region?s revenue by working closely with the Regional Sales Executive regarding the region?s white space in respect to corporate affiliations and referring additional transactions.
11. Additional duties may be required as assigned by GHN Management.
12. Availability for the after hour and weekend work is a plus.
Experience: Three years experience in customer service with medical billing software or electronic billing applications including electronic data interchange. General proficiency in office automation, database applications and the internet is required.
Special Skills: Knowledge of CMS 1450 and CMS1500 forms, NSF and ANSI electronic billing formats. A punctual self-starter with exceptional organizational and analytical skills with full desire to provide excellent service to GHN?s customers. Superb customer service aptitude with the ability to manage customer?s expectations and the evolving needs of a technology/service organization. Effective oral and written communication skills with positive attitude is a must.
Position Objectives: 100% customer retention. 100% penetration of GHN RCM solutions. Responsible to implement and educate clients on effectively using GHN-Online. Initiate and follow-up on required EDI enrollment applications. Establish new EDI connections as necessary for region. Manage each customer?s training expectations and effectively communicate any issues noted during the training process to the department manager. Ensures clients are utilizing all transactions available and works closely with the Regional Sales Executive. Update training guides and materials as needed. Timely escalation of issues to the operations group and others to ensure proper treatment of the customer?s requests. Promptly communicates technical issues to their respective departments.
Education: Healthcare background is essential. A degree in Business Administration or Information systems is desired.
||121 Greenway Boulevard |
Carrollton, GA 30117
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED