Inbound Marketing Professor HubSpot
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Professors at HubSpot educate and train customers through their journey as they launch inbound marketing programs to generate visitors, leads and customers. Our training, education and software focuses on content creation, SEO, SEM, social media marketing, blogging, landing pages, marketing analytics, inbound sales tools, lead nurturing, and much, much more. This position is based in Cambridge, MA and does not require travel.
Note: The first two are absolutely critical---you MUST love teaching customers & working with them to transform their marketing!
- Passionate about empowering HubSpot customers with the knowledge and skills to transform their marketing
- Committed to transforming marketing one company at a time. You are thrilled at the thought of affecting the bottom line for different companies (and in this job you get to do a bunch!).
- Able to take complex marketing and technical concepts and distill them into bite-sized pieces that novice inbound marketers can understand.
- A motivational public speaker â€" you can get people extremely excited and ready to take what they learn and do it
- Marketing-y enough to know what transformation means. Maybe you have an MBA and know the Kodak case really well, or perhaps you've worked with marketing your entire career. You know enough to realize that this Inbound Marketing stuff is something special.
- Analytical enough to see patterns in data and make recommendations for the data.. You don't need to be an Excel guru, but you do have to be able to help educate and train customers on how to draw conclusions and next steps from data
- Technical enough to not be scared of terms like â€œDNSâ€ or â€œAPIâ€. You don't need to be a software engineer or IT geek, but you have to be able to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience---we are a software company.
The job isâ€¦
- Transforming the way the world does marketing, one customer at a time.
- Teaching training classes and presenting at webinars with HubSpot's awesome customers and teaching them how to do inbound marketing using the HubSpot software. This includes SEO, blogging, social media, PPC, lead conversion, lead nurturing, email marketing, reporting & analysis, and lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
- Developing new training programs and webinars that will help take your customers to the next level with HubSpot and Inbound Marketing
- Delivering 30 minute consulting sessions every week with customers that need help a specific marketing topic
- Working with small & medium sized businesses, and answering their questions and
- Getting stuff DONE. Working to continuously improve the training classes, webinars and customers education programs to make our customers more successful.
- Measuring training effectiveness and implementing improvements often
||Cambridge, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED