Inside Sales Manager Arbor Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED OPCO Description
Arbor Networks is a leading provider of network security and monitoring solutions for global networks. Its customers include over 70 percent of the world?s ISPs and many large enterprises. Arbor solutions deliver best-in-class network security and visibility, along with the power to improve profitability by deploying differentiated, revenue-generating secure services. By employing flow-based and deep packet inspection (DPI) technologies, Arbor solutions measure and protect the entire network ? from the service provider core to the broadband edge.
Please Note: The Comms Group will not accept un-solicited resumes. We only will pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a signed recruiting agreement in place with Tektronix Communications, Arbor Networks, Fluke Networks or VSS Monitoring prior to the submittal and it must be signed by myself or our VP, Talent Acquisition and the resume must be submitted to a specific requisition that the agency was invited to work through our vendor management system. In the case that a candidate is submitted or presented to one of these companies by a recruiting agency without a signed agreement, Tektronix Communications, Arbor Networks, Fluke Networks and VSS Monitoring reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiting agency.
This is a highly-visible, fast-paced management role. The Inside Sales Manager?s primary objective will be to support the hiring, on-boarding and development of our world class inside sales team and drive the achievement of its monthly and quarterly goals. Along with sales management experience, the ideal candidate will possess interviewing and hiring expertise which will ensure that every new addition brings the same level of quality to the team. The Inside Sales Manager will work closely with the direct management team to design and administer the inside sales structure, go-to-market strategy, and incentive compensation plans that are in support of the North America sales goals for Arbor Networks.
- Hire, train, and manage a team of inside sales representatives
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed metrics and influence revenue objectives
- Report performance metrics on a consistent basis to various stakeholders in the sales organization
- Develop, track and report sales commission on a monthly basis
- Communicate results and tactical recommendations to Sales leadership
- Develop reps into high-impact candidates for future advancement opportunities
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to design and execute tactical campaigns
- Identify and recommend opportunities for process improvements and innovate new business processes
- BS/BA and 5+ years of directly related sales and sales management experience
- Sales experience in the IT networking industry
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to overcome internal challenges to achieve results
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency and passion for winning
- Proven ability to partner with marketing in the execution of marketing campaigns and provide clear feedback with reporting on results
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced computer skills, especially with Excel spreadsheets
- Proven experience successfully managing people to achieve performance goals
- Ability to develop and mentor the sales skills of early-career professionals
- High ethical standards and level of integrity
Danaher is a diversified technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Our portfolio of premier brands is among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. Danaher?s portfolio is comprised of five reporting segments: Test & Measurement; Environmental; Life Sciences & Diagnostics; Dental; and Industrial Technologies. Driven by a foundation provided by the Danaher Business System, Danaher?s 48,000 associates serve customers in more than 125 countries and generated $13.2 billion of revenue in 2010.
Organization: Arbor Networks
Job Function: Sales
Primary Location: North America-United States-MA-Burlington
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segments: Sales Management, Sales, Network Security, Manager, Marketing Manager, Security, Management, Marketing
||Burlington, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED