Inside Sales Representative (French Speaking) Palo Alto Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Palo Alto Networks has brought a technology to market that is reshaping the network security landscape. Our ability to protect enterprises is only limited by our ability to reach out to them and help them understand what we can do. That's where you come in. We are growing our Inside Sale team and are looking for proven top performers to join us in driving through our next wave of success. If you are a sales professional that takes pride in always being at the top of your game and would like to put that passion to work at a company of all-stars we would like to hear from you.
- Must be fluent in French
- 5+ years experience selling to enterprise customers
- Must have strong technical background, security industry strongly preferred
- Extensive experience working with channel partners to close business
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company's mission, product and business value
- Proven ability to learn new technology quickly, adapt to changing needs and posses strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Previous experience in start-up environment and selling into Network security space preferred.
- Exceed sales goals in assigned territory
- Perform opportunity identification, account qualification, and needs analysis at all prospect levels
- Use phone, email, and internal marketing tools to perform selling activities and drive new business
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date forecast and document all activities and customer interactions in Salesforce.com
- Maintain required activity metrics, via phone calls, appointments, demos and funnel development
- Respond to inbound inquiries, outbound marketing campaigns, and successfully lead opportunity development
- Work closely with Regional Sales Managers and Channel partners to identify, position, and sell product value
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product roadmap, industry changes, and competitive landscape
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED