Inside Sales Representative - PureCloud ClearPoint Metrics
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED -Are you tenacious, persistent, and focused?
-Are you motivated by making money?
-Are you interested in continuous learning and selling state of the art solutions?
Innovative, rapidly growing software company is looking for an Inside Sales superstar for our new cloud-based product offering. You will be marketing, promoting, and selling this game-changing new security offering from nCircle to new SMB prospects and partners in order to drive and close business across the US and Canada. This is a quota carrying position that demands a skilled, experienced and enthusiastic individual familiar with the Security industry and high volume SaaS telesales. We are looking for a person who takes initiative, works independently yet leverages the extended nCircle team to grow the business.
You need to be skilled in various forms of digital communication tools to maintain close contact with prospects and customers, drive client communications, deliver exceptional customer interaction and facilitate the customer?s needs, in a scalable manner.
This position carries a monthly and/or quarterly quota assignment, and remuneration is based on achievement with strong acceleration.
1. Develop, maintain and articulate a comprehensive understanding of nCircle?s PureCloud product and the prospect/partners critical business drivers.
2. Execute regular fast paced communications with prospects, customers, partners and other interested parties with interest in the nCircle PureCloud solution.
3. Effectively engage and address inquiries of functional, technical and competitive nature.
4. Deliver web-based demonstrations and trials to interested parties.
5. Prepare quotations, proposals, and presentations to drive the sales process and close deals.
6. Work as a team directly engaged with Marketing, Channel Sales and Business Development
7. Provide feedback and recommendations to marketing, product management, finance and support teams based on direct experiences with partners and prospects for product and process improvements.
8. Provide accurate and timely reports, including Sales Forecasts and Activity reports.
9. Maintain and update account database on Salesforce.com
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
3-5 years? experience in revenue-driven sales environment in the SaaS and software industry.
Must have quota carrying experience in an Inside Sales environment
The ability to close business over the phone
Understanding of how contracts are built and negotiated
Selling experience and success in security products and solutions is highly desired
Ability to excel in a fast-paced, fast-growth environment where action and initiative are prerequisites to performing well
Possess high energy, maintain a persistent mindset, enthusiasm, and be goal oriented.
Must possess extensive telephone communication skills.
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Ability to organize and prioritize work independently, with minimal supervision.
Strong sales process, analytical orientation with attention to metrics.
Experience using Salesforce.com highly desirable.
nCircle offers a dynamic yet casual and fun work environment in various locations throughout North America, including Boston, Atlanta, San Francisco and Toronto. We recognize that our employees are the key to our future as evidenced by our selection as one of the Greater Bay Area?s ?Best Places to Work? by the San Francisco Business Times. We offer a unique environment where your ideas are always appreciated and your contributions make an important difference. Because of this philosophy, we offer competitive compensation packages, top-notch benefits as well as stock options to every employee. All of our employees enjoy the ability to make an immediate impact, learn new technologies, and partake in a high-energy, vibrant working environment with extremely accomplished people.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED