Installed Base and Renewals Specialist Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Installed Base and Renewals Specialist
Sales | Tokyo, Japan
The International Installed Base and Channel Specialist will be working closely with Sales, Legal, Finance, Technical Support, channel partners and customers to expedite processing of all European maintenance renewals as well as providing in-region channel support and service program, product, and best practices-related training.
The International Installed Base and Channel Specialist will also be responsible for maintaining the customer records and install base/customer entitlements and performing credit and collections activities as needed.This position reports to the Global Manager of Installed Base and Renewals.
- Responsible for the timely generation, validation, auditing, and management of all aspects of the Infoblox European maintenance renewal.
- Responsible for effectively communicating and positioning Infoblox service programs within the partner community and installed base. This individual is the services expert.
- Provide detailed reporting and metrics on their specific maintenance renewal opportunity base to management and sales team.
- Coordinate with external parties and sales team to ensure renewals are renewed in a timely manner.
- Perform installed base updates and changes as required by the field and/or customer.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Perform order entry process on specific renewals
- Monitor progress of a renewal through the renewal process
- Monitor and respond to internal and external customer requests as they relate to the renewal and installed base
- Take an active role in identifying and proactively resolving any issues
- Research and update customer records and install base as necessary
- Maintenance renewal research and generation, follow-up of quotes
- Collect on customer open invoices as needed
- Support manager with special projects as requested
- 5+ years installed base and/or service renewal experience with an emphasis on a channel (preferably networking industry)
- Expert working knowledge of the service business including co-termination, service terms, terms and conditions, etc.
- Experience with working with both internal and external customers
- Experience with working within the service industry in a multi-tier channel environment (distribution)
- Experience communication and training channel partners on service program best practices
- Ability to work with and effectively communicate with senior level management
- Strong communication skills to clearly and accurately convey complex service concepts to internal and client facing teams at all management levels.
- Advanced Excel and strong Oracle background
- Committed, detail oriented, effective communicator, self starter with strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize, drive and deliver on initiatives
- Proven ability to process business accurately yet efficiently under time sensitive situations
- Solid written and verbal communication skills are a must, as problem resolution with Sales, Customer Support, Customers and Finance are key components of the job
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple priorities, with initiative
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail
- Team player
- Proven ability to think independently; quick learner; technology friendly
- Working knowledge of hardware and software revenue recognition rules is a must
- Fluency in multiple European languages highly desired
- Ability to work effectively from a remote office
- Language Requirement: English, Fluency in European languages desired
- Written: Must be able to develop FAQ's, policies, manual quotes based in Excel as needed
- Verbal: Must be able to articulate key parts of Infoblox services strategy, concepts, practices and procedures to both an internal audience and as well as external
- Interpersonal: Ability to assist and drive the execution of timely maintenance renewals within the partner community for the company
License & Certification Requirements/Preferences:
- Internal: Marketing/Product Management staff, G&A staff, Technical Support staff, Operations staff, Sales staff
- External: Customers, Partners, Resellers, Distributors, and other third party entities
- Little. Occasional travel to Infoblox corporate headquarters in Santa Clara, CA once annually
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services