Integrated Marketing Campaign Director for Human Capital Management Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Our Integrated Marketing Campaign Director for Human Capital Management will be tasked with planning, building and delivering integrated marketing plans and campaigns aligned with Workdayâs human resources, payroll and time tracking product business priorities, revenue goals and customer satisfaction metrics. Specific Responsibilities include:
- Develop annual corporate marketing plan designed to achieve agreed upon business objectives.
- Identify audience segmentation strategy, vehicle and media mix recommendation, timing and forecast of results.
- Drive integrated marketing campaigns from inception to optimization with a cross-functional marketing team including demand generation, brand awareness, events, field & partner marketing, web/online marketing, corporate communications, social media, and creative services. This will include:
- Work with appropriate groups (product marketing and strategy) to develop appropriate messaging platforms, content, and stories from which to build campaigns;
- Development and monitoring of work-back schedules;
- Coordination of various external/internal teams working on the campaign;
- Campaign set up/monitoring in various marketing systems and tools including Salesforce.com, Marketo and AtTask;
- Analysis of campaign performance and recommendations for optimization, long tail strategies and future enhancements.
- Management of project related budgets and responsibility for tracking and monitoring campaign spend.
- Coordination with product strategy, product marketing, events, corporate communications, creative services, partner marketing, and sales teams.
- 8-12 years of related corporate marketing and/or agency account management experience.
- Experience in Demand Generation, Customer Marketing, Partner Marketing and Social Media are a plus
- Strong project management skills required.
- Exceptional written communications skills.
- Proven ability to effectively execute integrated, streamlined marketing programs.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships at all levels of an organization including the strategy team, executive, andÂ fundamental corporate marketing function management.
- Creative thinker that has the ability to bring new ideas to the table.
- Multi-tasker that can handle a multitude of different responsibilities at one time.
- Understanding of Integrated Marketing Campaign strategies and tactics.
- Ability to understand marketing data and analysis and develop campaign recommendations from these insights.
- Ability to work cross group and drive results across external and internal constituents.
- Experience developing and delivering marketing plans to senior executive management.
- Enterprise software/B2B marketing experience desired.
- Bachelorâs degree required, MBA preferred.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services