Integration Consultant - Southeast Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
The Senior Integration Consultant works with Workdayâs implementation projects, with a focus on the most strategic and complex projects. The Senior Integration Consultant works closely with the clientâs project team to ensure the customerâs successful deployments of Workdayâs various integration products, tools, and services. The Senior Integration Consultant will help manage the integration deliverables associated with Workday implementation projects. This role must have a deep knowledge of service oriented architecture design principals, common ERP integration design patterns, in-depth knowledge of Workdayâs various integration technologies, Workdayâs Implementation methodology, and will combine those skills to deliver successful integration deployments.
This position is located in Atlanta, GA.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Integration solutions for Workday Customers
- Ability to help clients resolve integration issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources, Payroll or Financials Management
- Manage small teams of Integration Consultants on multiple projects simultaneously and mentor/coach the teams on Integration best practices
- Coordinate assigned deliverable schedules to ensure clientâs timelines are met. Provide guidance to clients or service partners on integration strategies.
- Contribute to the customersâ experience with Workdayâs integration products, tools, and services in a way that results in high customer satisfaction
- Lead project teams through integration discovery and scoping phases of their implementation projects
- Engage where appropriate in the sales cycle to help scope integration projects
- 5+ years implementing integration solutions with ERP software
- 5+ years Human Resource, Payroll or Financial software application experience
- 2+ Years integrating systems with third-party service vendors
- Command of Service Oriented Architecture Concepts
- EDI, Web Services, XML, XSLT, Java, .Net or other integration technologies
- WebLogic, WebSphere, WebMethods, or other middleware experience
- PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Netsuite, Taleo, or other SaaS and On-Premise ERP systems
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Experience working in a start-up environment
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers.
- Excellent communication, sales, negotiation and presentation skills.
||Atlanta, GA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services