Interactive Marketing Analyst Alliance Health Networks
The Interactive Marketing Analyst is responsible for analyzing and reporting on core marketing metrics, coordinating cross-functional activities between interactive marketing, marketing operations, and creative, and supporting the interactive marketing team with ad hoc reporting. Ideal candidates will possess a high level of self motivation, be results oriented, and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. In addition, candidates must possess a high level of analytical skills, be detail-oriented, a strong sense of ownership in the work, and desires to be part of a rapidly growing business with an opportunity to progress.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Responsible for analyzing and reporting on key marketing metrics and drawing appropriate conclusions and insights from the data.
- Solid analytical skills experience with excel modeling, statistical and regression analysis necessary to interpret data generated by marketing mix, qualitative and quantitative research.
- Executing frequent A/B tests to continuously improve the performance of the interactive marketing team.
- Coordinating the delivery of creative assets to support the marketing managers' campaigns.
- Ability to coordinate and multi-task a variety of activities including cross-functional interaction at an internal level.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as a successful track record as a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills; excellent written and oral communications skills and ability to multi-task while keeping attention to detail
- Technically proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience with internet and online marketing technologies, as well as the ability to troubleshoot technical problems with an operations or technical contact.
Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree in Math, Finance, or Economics. 1-2 years of related experience.
- 1-2 years online marketing experience preferred.
- The ideal candidate would be a resourceful, self-motivated individual with an interest to learn and grow within a start-up environment.
- Candidate must have strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, have excellent project management and communication skills, and be able to collaborate, multi-task, and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment.
||Salt Lake City, UT |