Internal Sales Red Oak Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Responsible for meeting and exceeding the company's annual revenue and sales quota for assigned territory. Identifies, develops, and retains new business relationships via teleconferencing and Internet communications. Develops sales opportunities through prospecting, cold calling and leveraging third party relationships.
- Consistently negotiates and closes new business.
- Develops and maintains an effective business, sales and marketing plan for assigned territory.
- Develops strategies to generate cost effective sales leads.
- Properly forecasts monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue for assigned territory.
- Documents all sales contacts and activities in ROS Info System
- Consistently maintains a reasonable number of new weekly prospect contacts.
- Develops sales strategies that link prospect's business drivers to ROS solutions.
- Provides constant feedback to Sales management on the territory environment.
- Accurately qualifies and prepares SE's and Professional Services staff for customer demonstrations and presentations.
Background Required: Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Successful experience identifying, qualifying, and closing new business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective business, sales and marketing plans.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software direct and reseller sales channels.
- Strong knowledge of middleware and integration solution products.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue.
- Strong ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Flexibility in work schedule is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and achieve goals with minimal supervision.
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
||115 Route 46 |
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED