International Enterprise Account Executive HubSpot
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Enterprise Inbound Marketing Specialist - EMEA
HubSpot seeks an experienced Enterprise Account Executive (or an Inbound Marketing Specialist, as we'd call you around here) with 10+ years under their belt, in a high-growth opportunity with our Enterprise Sales Team. This will be the very first person on the team!
HubSpot Enterprise Account Executives are responsible for successfully selling the HubSpot value proposition to inbound leads, primarily over the phone. Target clients will largely consist of companies with 200+ employees.
In this role, you will:
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Become an expert in inbound marketing
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for HubSpot's suite of products and solutions
- Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads at enterprise-level companies
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future
You need to:
- Have 10+ years of software sales experience, ideally in the SaaS space
- Have experience in closing a wide scope of deal sizes, big money deals to transactional quick hits
- Some experience with a startup
- Be comfortable with a hybrid sales environment (primarily inside, but outside when necessary)
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer (as defined by production results that put you at the top 5% of your peers) and / or, Over Quota / President's Club type
You should have:
If this sounds like the right fit based on your background, we would love to hear from you. This is a fantastic growth opportunity with high visibility!
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently
- A sharp focus on your goals
- The ability to advance the vision of the team
- Street smarts
- Emotional intelligence
- A powerful work ethic
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- Superior communications skills
- Exceptional closing skills
- Facility with MS Office Suite, Google Apps, and Salesforce.com
Note: Only candidates based in Ireland and have a valid working visa need apply.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED