IT Security Systems Engineer Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday's IT Organization is seeking a IT Security Systems Engineer to join our growing IT Security operations team. As Workday continues to grow rapidly, we are looking for someone ready to join us in tackling the challenges of security and identity management in a fast moving IT ecosystem.Â
If you are ready to jump feet first into the river and shoot the tech rapids without flinching, then we have just the mission for you. The ideal candidate is someone who asks questions, is confident in not knowing everything, and would rather collaborate than go it alone. You are crisp and detail oriented, but able to color outside the lines when necessary. You will have a passion for technology and like us you value hard work and fun in equal measure. We believe that it takes both to build a strong team.
Roles and responsibilities
- Manage Workday IT's internal security systems including DLP, VPN, IDS, MDM, SSO, Firewalls and all other major security systems
- Provide tactical oversight for all internal IT Security projects
- Plan, coordinate, and implement IT security programs and policies.
- Provide continuous review of internal IT network and server infrastructure
- Monitor and respond to internal security events
- Drive patch and vulnerability management efforts
- Responsible for monitoring, analysis, and remediation of malware events
- Oversee technologies for User account management and access control for all of Workday's internal systems
- Oversee termination processing events
- Support the internal IT organization in all security efforts
- 10+ years of experience with the following:
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â * Windows Active Directory Management - Strong understanding of security group architecture
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â * Functional management of any *nix platform(FreeBSD, Linux, Solaris)
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â * Patch or Vulnerability management solutions(WSUS, TEM, Qualys, Rapid 7, nCircle)
- BA in CS, Information Systems or equivalent
- CISSP, GSEC or other industry security certification or equivalent experience
- Solid knowledge of information security principles and practices
- Experience with managing Tivoli Endpoint Manager (formerly BigFix)
- Working knowledge of the following technologies: VPN, SSL, Firewalls, DLP, Encryption, TCP/IP, Malware remediation, Web & Application Gateways,Â IDS, & Vulnerability and Patch Management systems
- Familiarity with common network & systems monitoring tools including:
MRTG, nagios, nTOP, Cacti, OSSEC, Splunk, & Syslog
- Strong Unix shell or scripting experience: BASH, CSH, PERL, PYTHON, PHP, XML
- Core knowledge of authentication or access control systems and protocols including: Active Directory, LDAP, SSO/Federated authentication, RADIUS, TACACS, PAM, and Kerberos.
- Comprehensive understanding of the OSI model
- Programming experience in Java, C++, or C#
- Strong familiarity with Jira, Confluence, and other Atlassian applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Able to document and refine internal policies and procedures
- Experience with FISMA, SAS-70, PCI, SOX, Common Criteria or other compliance regulations
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services